It's been super busy the last three months and I'm very behind on posting! So I'll back track to six months.
Lillian turned a half year old on December 23rd, which was also her Grandpa's birthday! She discovered her feet and likes to put her toes in her mouth when we have her on the changing table. She can sit up without any support now but we need to keep pillows around her for the occasional topple. She's teething big time so she should have her first tooth any day. We started feeding Lilly baby cereal and although it's super messy, it's going pretty well. So far she's had oatmeal, multigrain cereal and rice. We also started giving her water and she can't get enough. Her face lights up when she sees the glass. We tried giving her a sippy cup but she couldn't figure it out. So I gave her some in a shot glass (it's the perfect size for her) and she gulps it down. Lilly also got her first beauty mark (on her leg) this month. Matt and I are covered in them, so we knew it was only a matter of time before she got hers.
This was our Christmas card.
Playing with her feet.
We started giving Lilly baths in the kitchen sink without her baby seat
and she loves it. She splashes like crazy and gets upset when we take her out.
We spent New Years Eve at our friend's Anna and Trevor's place with a few close friends. It was nice and low key and it was perfect for Lilly. She's a little night owl so she stayed up to see the ball drop and then fell asleep at 12:30am.
The new year was very busy. I was laid off when West Side Story closed and with our lease up soon we decided that this is the perfect time to pack up our family and move somewhere with more room. We decided on Mystic, Connecticut and took a few road trips to find a new place and buy our first car together.




LOVE this post! So adorable, and your pictures are looking so awesome! Can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteIf that's not Matt sitting in that bath, then I don't know what to tell ya, lol.
ReplyDelete