Saturday, December 4, 2010

5 months old

Our little girl is growing so fast!  Lilly has discovered her ears and she pulls on them when she's trying to sleep.  Her arms are getting very strong.  She does a lot of push ups and can straighten her arms when she's on her belly.  She's also teething big time so she might get her first tooth this month.






We finally caught Lillian giggling on video!  The video quality is terrible, especially on the second one.  I really need to start using our nice video camera instead of my point and shoot.  Here are some small giggles and hiccups along with her rolling her R's.  We're going to have to teach her spanish!
  


This is her visiting me at West Side Story with two of the shark girls that I dress, Kat and Shina.  She loved Shina!  I've never seen her laugh so much!  

1 comment:

  1. i made the blog!!! woohoo! that day was so awesome...lilly should come to the theatre more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete