Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tree walk

Ever since we've been together it has been Matt's and my yearly tradition to walk down 5th Avenue to look at all of the store windows decorated for Christmas and then take our picture in front of the Rockefeller tree.  This year we were very excited to add Lillian to the mix.  She was bundled up pretty good in a snow suit, a heavy blanket and a plastic wind guard on her stroller.  It was cold and crowded but she didn't complain and even napped for most of the walk.   Here are some of our tree pictures over the years.

2010
Lillian's 1st Christmas!

2009
I was 14 weeks pregnant here.

2008
Our 1st married Christmas.

2007

2006

2005
This is the year that we were snowed in.  I was so sad we couldn't do our walk but Matt surprised me by recreating Rockefller Center.  He made a  bunch of tiny store fronts and we wore our hats, it was very sweet! 

2002


There are more pictures but it's before we had a digital camera so I'll have to scan them in and add them later.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment