Friday, November 12, 2010

1 month old

Lilly started smiling at 5 weeks and it completely changed our world.  She wakes up with a big smile every day that just melts your heart.  It must be her super power because if we're feeling grumpy and we see her smile it just washes all of our grumpiness away.  


Lilly went on a plane for the 1st time at 6 weeks, the same day that she got her shots.  She slept the whole time while I was a nervous mess watching her like a hawk with a bottle ready. 

1st flight

We went to Michigan for our friends Rob and Michelle's wedding and Lilly did great.  She didn't cry during the ceremony and she let all of our friends hold her.

Lilly's 1st wedding

We went to a fresh water beach and the water was amazing!  We didn't stay long and made sure to keep Lilly in the shade.  I can't wait to play in the sand with her next summer!

1st time at the beach
While in Michigan we also stayed with Lilly's Grandma and Grandpa M. and Lilly took a trip down to the Batman room.

Can you find her?

We enjoyed some time on the lake where Matt and I got married two years earlier.







We then drove to Ohio so Lilly could meet her Great Grandma!  I hope we can meet Lilly's grandkids someday!


4 generations!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment