We have been super lucky to have such an amazing baby. She's always happy (well unless she's tiered or hungry but I'm the same way). She also sleeps pretty well. Once she's asleep for the night she usually doesn't wake up until morning. She'll stir a little and I'll pick her up to nurse and change her and she sleeps right through it.
Now that our family has grown we want to move somewhere more spacious and family friendly. We are still undecided where to go but we would like to stay within four hours of NY/NJ so we can easily visit friends and family. While on maternity leave we visited Connecticut to see if we'd like it. We had a nice time, although Lilly wasn't crazy about spending so much time in her car seat.
I think she liked all of the hotels though.
We BBQed with friends in Prospect park for Labor day.
| Look at that face, she looks like a doll. |
Lilly started making a frowny face when upset and it's so cute. This isn't even the full frown because I felt bad and had to put the camera down so I could pick her up.
Matt burping Lilly. What a good Daddy!
We went to New Jersey to visit my family and Lilly was finally able to meet her cousins.
For anyone keeping track, Lilly has now been to 7 states!
1. New York
2. Michigan
3. Ohio
4. Connecticut
5. Rode Island (we took a wrong turn while in CT and wound up in RI, so we're counting it)
6. New Jersey
7. Pennsylvania



Your blog looks great!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete