The first month was both exciting and exhausting! Everyone warns you about no sleep and being tired but nothing can prepare you for sleepless nights, out of control hormones, engorged boobs, cracked nipples, groin muscles that feel like they've been run over by a bus along with feeling completely clueless as a new parent... but looking at that little face made it all worth it.
![]() |
| Welcome to the world Lillian! |
![]() |
| Our first family photo a few hours after she was born. |
![]() |
| I can't believe Matt and I made this! |
![]() |
| I love those little feet! |
| The view from my hospital room. |
| About to head home! |
| Just home from the hospital and in her heirloom bassinet that's been in Matt's family for five generations. |
| We were so excited to bring Lilly home from the hospital that we forgot to take a picture outside. This is us a few days later. |
| Cuddling with Daddy. |
| Cuddling with Mommy. |
| 4th of July. |





No comments:
Post a Comment